Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
POST: OPERATIONS OFFICER II – 10 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) BANKING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
HR & ADMINISTRATION LEGAL MARKETING,MEDIA AND BRAND
PROCUREMENT & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
EMPLOYER Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-03-29 2022-04-11
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i.To arrange for customs clearance in respect of outgoing coastal vessels and the foreign going vessel;
ii.To prepare bills for the service rendered which include hire of tugs, pilot boats, patrol boats etc.
iii.To issue of boat licenses appearing within the inner harbor;
iv.To issue Merchants and ship chandlers licenses;
v.To handle marine operation staff matters and supervise the general office administration;
vi.To prepare and administers berth activity records;
vii.To collect cash or cheque and transmit to cashier at the revenue office; and
viii.To perform any other related duties as may be assigned time to time by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree either in Business Administration or Bachelor Degree in Economics or
- Bachelor Degree in Freight clearing and Forwarding and Ports Management or Bachelor
- Degree in Maritime Transport and Logistics or Bachelor Degree in Shipping and Ports Operations Management or
- Bachelor Degree in Transport Management or Bachelor in Law or Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- or Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or
- Bachelor Degree in Public Administration from recognised institution
REMUNERATION TPGS 6
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 April 2022.