15 Sales & Marketing Representative Vacancies at Tropical International
Tropical International Group Inc.
Tropical International Group Inc. started from very humble beginnings of small general trading and providing electrical services for more than 24 years ago
Sales & Marketing Representative
15 positions available
About the company
Tropical International Group Inc. started from very humble beginnings of small general trading and providing electrical services for more than 24 years ago in Iringa, Tanzania but through hard work, trust, team work and accountability the Group has extensively expanded and has managed to build a name by acquiring a niche of the market share through engaging in trading, hospitality, real estate, manufacturing and contracting. The Group continues to see growth over the years and remains strong despite of challenging market conditions.
- 4 years experience preferably in electrical consumer goods
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Job location: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
How to Apply :
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.