- Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) is a locally owned company by shares and registration number 121388in Tanzania. CFGL is located in Mikocheni B, House no: 68, and it is where its head offices are located in Dar es Salaam. It has various sub brands like: Caliber Logistics and General supplies, Caliber Publishers, Caliber Insurance brokers, Caliber Media and events among others. All its Sub- brands are as well registered respectively.
JOB TITLE: Creative manager (Immediately)
JOB LOCATION: Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL)
- Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) seeks a Caliber Media and Event. S/he will play a key role in creative manager will provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
- You will set the structures, systems and equipment and resources needed for the Media and event sub brand of Caliber First Group Limited. The position will be located in Dar es Salaam.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives (Sales executives, among others) to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Develop the annual plans for the media and event department
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Quarterly and Annual reports
- Any other task that deem fit
- Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Media and Communication or similar
- Two to Five years’ experience with media and events firms
- Demonstrated high-level experience in media and events
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT Publisher Manager (Immediately)
JOB LOCATION: Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber Publishers
- Caliber Publishers seeks an assistant publisher manager; he/she is role will be to assist oversee the entire publishing process. You are to ensure the team beneath you work appropriately to the desired effects. You need to have impeccable leadership and quick learning abilities. The team under you needs to meet production schedules and always delivers before time (one-day policy).
- Assisting in Managing multiple projects at different stages of completion through a master production schedule.
- Ensure the sales teamwork accordingly are reports daily to the HOD
- Assist HOD in strategizing and leading the entire team for effective results
- Tracks best performing products and advise for business growth
- Assist in preparing right quotations, cost analysis, follow ups, market growths and closing of deals with minimum time
- Develop and implement new publisher’s initiatives, strategies and programs to capture and mobilize key business routes to include designers, publishers, event coordinators among
- Ensure that Quality is priority and excellence in our services is our
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies and
- Assist HOD in planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments among others
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating products/services, characteristics, market share, pricing, and marketing strategy and act accordingly to win the market.
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating procedures
- Ensure all the advertising platforms (Social medias) and all updated and live with relevant
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy production office
- Completion of a course in design and printing or similar would be
- Bi-lingual – English and Swahili language if possible and MUST be a Tanzanian national
- The ability to read and understand instructional
- Being able to operate Plotter Machine and Large Format Machine will be an added
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent administrative abilities and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and availability when needed and working after hours.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications must include:
Name and contact details (phone and email) of three referees. Send your applications to: [email protected]
Due date is 09th December 2021 at 05:30 pm.