Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Full time interns (40 hours per week) with a minimum of 6 months duration preferred.Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Administrative support for the entire regional scope including marketing activity, planning, training scheduling, logistics and other operational tasks.
- Event coordination including meet-ups / hackathons / celebrations.
- Budget planning and expense and vendor management.
- Prepare ROI evaluations of events and conferences.
- Supporting the initial set up of our physical crypto education hub from an early stage.
- Supporting Binance Academy university program outreach.
- Participate and coordinate various projects and events.
- Support with preparation of documentation for business development needs.
- Administrative duties including general office operations and vendor management.
- Manage travel arrangements/appointments, processing of expense forms etc. for the upper management.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Well-organized, responsible, detail-minded, hardworking and a quick learner.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
- Able to communicate well with various stakeholders and be able to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Self starter and motivated to drive businesses from scratch.
How to Apply: