Assistant Project Manager
Actalent Baltimore, MD
Assistant Project Manager At Actalent
About the job
- Description:* -Construction Assistant Project Manager -Schools, Public Buildings, Fire Stations, Hospitals -Commercial Construction -Ground Up Construction -Experience managing both large and small projects Avg 3-5million -5+ years in the construction field with at least 3 in an APM role -Responsible for managing multiple projects ranging from 2 to 14 projects at one time depending on size.
- Skills:* project, manager, commercial, institutional, school
- Top Skills Details:* project,manager,commercial,institutional,school
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* PROJECT MANAGER FUNCTIONS
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance
- of structures, facilities, and systems
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods, time, costs,
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual
- agreements with architects, consultants, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Explain plans and contract terms to field personnel, administrative staff, and other
Superintendents, Laborers, and Carpenters-?
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes,
- and other regulations
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to
- discuss and resolve complaints and problems as necessary
- Have the ability for long term planning of the project
- Be able to verify all schedules are met and quality control is maintained.
- Assist other co-workers as needed in any additional tasks to help meet the company’s overall business objectives
- Knowledge of North Point Builders’ polices, standards, and procedures
- Knowledge of company equipment, applications, and resources
- Knowledge of the AIA 17 division breakdown – is it necessary to write this?
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, lea
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
- Salary:* $75,000-$95,000
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
You must be logged in to post a comment.