Associate Client Manager – Grocery At NielsenIQ
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
Location: Remote (Travel 10%, at Arlington, VA / Washington D.C. area).
As Associate Client Manager – US Retail Sales, you are responsible for leading client relationship, engagement lead sale generator across our portfolio of solutions. This role will focus on developing commercial strategies to achieve new business, building meaningful client relationships, managing client relationship and engagements.
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics, or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Daily point of contact for clients while managing multiple deadlines and projects. Collaborate with client stakeholders to understand their strategic business priorities and opportunities then proactively introduce creative thinking and Nielsen solutions and analytics to those situations.
- Develop a comprehensive and thorough understanding of NielsenIQ products and solutions.
- Track the end-to-end process across multiple internal teams to ensure market share deliverables to the client are on time and high-quality
- Build strong partnerships with clients through ongoing engagement, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and strategic business partner
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across NielsenIQ teams and bring new solutions and thought leadership to your client stakeholders
- Drive engagement with the client regarding NielsenIQ strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape
- Ongoing education on NielsenIQ data and solutions with your clients while sharing fresh perspectives and innovative thinking
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5-8 years of experience with demonstrated expertise in syndicated data analysis in the FMCG, CPG and/or Retail industries
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations.
- Capable to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Ability to articulate your point of view or recommendations in a clear and concise way both verbally and in writing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with market trends/consumer behavior/panel insights
- Preferred experience with working with syndicated data and tools, e-commerce
- Related industries experience to include Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, E-Commerce, Consulting, Category Management, Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and BI Tools (Power Bi, Tableau).
- Primary Research knowledge is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
You must be logged in to post a comment.