Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities to enrol outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Tianjin University (TJU), as a first-class university in China, has been designated to undertake this program for over ten years since 2008.
Worth of Award
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport. For applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China should be met.
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- Applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall be of good moral character, physically and mentally healthy, and willing to comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Tianjin University.
- Language Proficiency requirements: ①Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- (Native Chinese speakers or applicants taught in Chinese during master study may be exempted from the HSK test after certified by Tianjin University) English-taught programs applicants need to submit English proficiency certificate (Native English speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. （Native English speakers are exempted. Applicants who obtained their highest diploma taught in English may provide a certificate of English instruction instead of IELTS or TOEFL certificate）[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1250″ title=”Display Ads”]
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete an Online Application on the website according to the application schedule.
- Applicants should fill in the application information online, upload the application documents listed below to the Online Application System.
Deadline: applications close March 15, 2021
[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]