Employee Benefits and Wellness Manager At Heitha Staffing Group
Employee Benefits and Wellness Manager
Heitha Staffing Group Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
About the job
To provide expert technical, functional, l and developmental leadership to the Benefits, and wellness team unit, covering both the client engagement, Employee Benefits, and Wellness environments within the broader Total Reward Management Team. This will increase the impact of and operating effectiveness of the team in support of the Group’s reward strategy, and the broader Human Capital Strategy objectives.
- Degree in Psychology or Industrial Psychology/ Accounting.
- HR/ Business-Related Honours or master’s degree.
- Banking knowledge.
- Minimum 8 years HR experience of which 5 years should be in the employee benefits and or employee wellbeing environment.
- Conducting root cause analysis.
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Developing ways to minimize risks.
- Drafting reports.
- Improved internal Processes, employee experience, and culture.
- Commission Employee benefits and Wellness surveys.
- Manage/Design Reporting process and Wellness/Benefits dashboard.
- Manage employee benefits and wellness.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- MS Office.
- Policies and procedures.
- Relevant software and systems knowledge.
- Risk management process and frameworks.
- Business Unit specific operational knowledge.
- Principles of project management.
- Specialist Employee Benefit and Wellness management competency.
N.B: By responding to this advert, you consent to Heitha Staffing Group processing your personal information for recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily. Applicants will be requested to fill in and sign a POPI Act Consent Form.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Employee benefits
- Toal reward management
- employee wellness
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Human Resource Management
- banking experience or Knowledge