The European Union is offering Scholarships for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters in Innovative Microwave Electronics and Optics in the 2021/22 academic session.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
Worth of Award
The scholarship includes:
- Course fees
- A one-off contribution to travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence stipend[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1250″ title=”Display Ads”]
Travel and Installation Payment: The amount received by the successful candidates for travel and installation costs is set by the EC and depends on the distance between the candidate’s residence (at the time of the deadline of the student scholarship application) and the coordinating institution, the University of Wolverhampton, UK.
The successful candidates will receive a €1000 stipend per month – this is only paid when the student is not in their country of residence.
- Bachelor diploma in Electronic Engineering, telecommunication engineering or applied physics. The applicants might have solid bases in signal processing, electromagnetism, telecommunications, embedded systems, analogue and digital electronics, propagation of electromagnetic waves and principle of photonics. Moreover, the applicant might submit the final grade of the bachelor’s Programme. For instance, applicants can convert their grade through the enic-naric recognition convention.
- Previous professional experience (industrial internship, academic project, summer jobs) and/or research experience. Above all, the applicant has to justify a cumulative work experience of 4 weeks with a positive assessment;
- 3 reference letters from persons having reasonable knowledge of the candidate skills and potentials;
- Study curriculum – List of the 180 acquired ECTS;
- Marks of all university exams for the bachelor’s Programme;
- A motivation letter / cover letter;
- Publications relevant to the contents of the Master Programme (e.g. internship reports);
- Foreign language skills. The required English level competence should satisfy a minimum overall score as follow:
How to Apply
- All the candidates will be required to apply online via the Application Portal.
- Applicants are required to create an account on the form, fill in the various categories and upload the required documents.
- Before completing the application, make sure you collect all the necessary documents, so you do not miss the deadline.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1254″ title=”In-Feed Ads”]
List of supporting documents for application: No hard copies are required
- All copies of degrees, transcripts, diplomas, certificates copies have to be Certified copies, provided in English.
- If the original documents have not been issued in English, they have to be translated by a certified translator.
- letter of motivation in English – Writing a personal essay to demonstrate the applicant’s motivation and his/her ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Certified copies of High-School certificate;
- Certified copies of bachelor degree and transcripts until the application date;
- Copy of passport or ID.
- Proof of residence of the last 5 years by the deadline of the student scholarship application;
- Test report or certificate of English language proficiency. For instance, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic);
- Three reference letters, one of them from a non-academic referee attesting to basic competencies and practical experience,
- proofs of employment (employment certificate/ internships) of the last 5 years by the deadline of the student scholarship application.
Not mandatory :
- Copies of any other qualifications (grades, diplomas, certificates);
- courses or workshops (that are not a part of the standard degree programme);
- Participation in conferences and/or publication of papers/articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals;
- relevant work experience.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
Deadline: Applications close on March 14, 2021