Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES. Get here in details in relation to EWC Online Application Form 2023
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to Ekurhuleni West TVET College is basically by online or by post i.e manually depending on your preference. Kindly follow the following instructions stated below.
- Places at the Ekurhuleni West TVET College are limited and we recommend you apply as soon as possible for the following academic year.
- Kindly apply online through the link stated below or visit the registration centre at the college campus for the relevant programme information and documentation so that it can be processed by the administrative department.
- Only completed application forms with the following documents stated below will be considered.
- Please note that all documents need to be certified.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Ekurhuleni West Tvet College students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Ekurhuleni West Tvet College does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated in the application form.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the Ekurhuleni West Tvet College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- An original / a certified copy of the latest school report / Senior Certificate or highest certificate or results.
- An original / a certified copy of the identity document/affidavit and photograph in case of no/lost identity document/birth certificate.
- Deposit / necessary fees.
- Accompanied by money for textbooks, kits, stationery and learning material (where applicable).
- Preferably accompanied by a parent/guardian if under 18.
- Proof of residential address and relevant contact details.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Ekurhuleni West Tvet College Online Application Form
New Student Applications
To apply online, please click here: Online Applications – New Students.
Go to this page if you are applying to study at EWC for the first time.
Returning Student Applications
To apply online, please click here: Online Applications – Returning Students.
Use this link to apply if you are already an EWC student and are returning to do another semester or trimester.