Field Sales Supervisor
Smollan Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Field Sales At Supervisor Smollan
About the job
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Filed Sales Supervisor in Tanzania.
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As a Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Keep up to-date Joint Business plans (JBPs) and has at least quarterly business review sessions with client to unlock growth opportunities
- Work closely with the client account teams to meet sales & growth targets
- Maintaining and Develop Trade relations with primary parties
- Keep up to date distributor contacts
- Document and manage expenditures
- Ensure effective and efficient management of Smollan assets including HHT devices
- Ensure compliance of set regulations between LAR and distributor
- Implement and maintain sales operational excellence, policies and procedures including standard operating procedures
- Develop and maintain relevant database of LAR customers
- Ensure accurate information is recorded and quality checked. Take corrective action where necessary
- Conduct monthly and quarterly LAR RAG performance reviews
- Submit daily & weekly reports to field sales manager
- Keep abreast of new developments in the industry and communicate new developments to LAR and Sales Manager
- Communicate and ensure goals and objectives are in line with company objectives and that agreed goals, objectives and deadlines are achieved
- Liaise with HR department regarding all problems and enquiries relating to the payment of sales staff
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- Basic Diploma in sales & marketing or relevant field
- 3 Years’ or more experience in the FMCG Industry as a senior sales representative
- Direct all sales activities to maximise sales revenues
- Plan & achieve Primary/secondary Sales target of Focused SKUs
- Ensure breakdown of Daily & Weekly agreed sales targets and communication of the same
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the weekly sales target both primary & secondary
- Provide input into establishing which resources are needed by using the most efficient and cost effective method to achieve set sales results that meet client objectives
- Continually benchmark and optimise sales achievement processes against best practice
- Ensure execution of the route to market retail program
- Ensure sales volume growth through demand creation
- Monitor and check quality of work produced by LAR and take corrective action when necessary
- Ensure feet on street of the LAR team, PJP & Marketing working adherence
- Provide regular feedback to Operations Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry.
Read also: Business Development Manager At Pathfinder International Dar es-Salaam
You must be logged in to post a comment.