After establishing the applicant’s guidelines and meeting requirements under sections 3.1 and 3.2 above, the following programme clusters will be used to determine the loans to be issued in priority order subject to availability of funds.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
They are divided into three clusters as follows below:-
Courses under this cluster include: –
- Education and Teaching in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and ICT
- Health Sciences (Doctor of Medicine, Dental Surgery, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Midwifery, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology and Laboratory sciences, Radiotherapy Technology);
- Engineering Programmes (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Mineral and Processing, Textile, Chemical and Processing, Agriculture,
Food and Processing, Automobile, Industrial, Maritime Transportation, Marine Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, and Bio-
Processing and Post-Harvest), Water and Irrigation, Petroleum and Gas, and electrical, Bachelor Degree in Aircraft and Maintenance Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Pilot Engineering and Bachelor of Bio-medical
- Petroleum Geology, Petroleum Chemistry
- Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Sciences and Production Management
Courses under this cluster include:
- Basic Science Programmes (BSc General, BSc in/with Applied Zoology, Botanical, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular
Biology and Biotechnology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Aquatic Environmental Sciences and Conservation, Geology, Mathematics and
Statistics, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Health, Wildlife and Conservation), ICT Legal and ICT and Programming, Information Systems and Network Management, Environmental, Urban Development and Industrial Metrology.
- Land Science Programmes (Architecture, Landscape and Architecture, Interior Design, Building Survey, Building Economics, Urban and Regional Planning, Land Management and Valuation, and Geospatial Technology).
- Courses under this cluster include Humanities, Business Management and Social Sciences: Accountancy, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Environment, Community Development, Social Welfare, Development studies, Sociology, Political Sciences, Arts, painting, creative science, Music, Law and Legal Studies, Languages, Literature, Geography, Psychology, Anthropology, Archeology, Media and Communications Studies..
NOTE: All other courses not listed in either of the clusters, will fall under Cluster III. Higher Priority Courses To Get HESLB Loan