HESLB OLAMS login | Fomu ya maombi ya Mkopo Tanzania 2022/2023. OLAMS heslb login, OLAMSl ogn 2022, (www.heslb.go.tz 2021/2022)/ HESLB OLAMS login. The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
You may also like :
- Majina ya Waliopata Mkopo 2022/23 HESLB Batch 1 Pdf Download
- HESLB OLAMS login | Fomu ya maombi ya Mkopo Tanzania 2022/2023
- Majina ya waliopata mkopo heslb 2022/2023 pdf Download
- majina ya waliopata mkopo 2022 23
- List Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2022/23 HESLB Names with Mistakes To Fix
- Waliopata mkopo 2022/23 HESLB
- KOZI ZENYE KIPAUMBELE KUPATA MKOPO
- HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS), Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB
The main mandates of HESLB include: To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education, To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board and To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem.
HESLB OLAMS login | OLAMS login
Online Loan Application and Management System ( OLAMS Login)
This is an online loan application system established by the Loan board to enable all students to apply for a loan. Students who want to apply for a loan, should create an account in OLAMS which will enable them to login in the account and apply for a loan or to to Repay Loan. If you do not have an Account follow the steps below to create an account
- Visit https://olas.heslb.go.tz/
- You will receive a welcoming message which states that “Welcome to the HESLB’s Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) for 2022/2023 Academic Year”
- If it is the first time and you want to apply for a loan go to Loan Application then Click create account
- If you are a loan beneficiary go to Loan Beneficiary then create an account in order to make loan Repayment
CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM IN OLAMS
Note: Before you start the application. Make sure you provide TRUE information
You must log in to post a comment.