Human Resource Assistant
Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited- Fintech Company Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Human Resource Assistant At Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited- Fintech Company
About the job
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the same role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
You must be logged in to post a comment.