Welcome to Coca-Cola South Africa, the company that does the most for community upliftment and is the home of South Africa’s favourite brand. It is the mission of TheCoca-Cola Company to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism and happiness, create value and make a difference. Here you’ll find everything you want to know about the Coca-…
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment
IndustryManufacturing / Production / FMCGFoundedN / ATypePublicWebsitehttp://www.coca-cola.co.zaAddressAbout The Coca-Cola Company
Welcome to Coca-Cola South Africa, the company that does the most for community upliftment and is the home of South Africa’s favourite brand. It is the mission of TheCoca-Cola Company to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism and happiness, create value and make a difference. Here you’ll find everything you want to know about the Coca-Cola business in our country, from our bottling partners and brands, to our leadership and sustainability programmes. South Africa is the largest Coca-Cola market in Africa and consistently ranks among the best performing countries in the world of Coca-Cola. This impressive position is made possible by the hard work and commitment of our four bottlers, our canning operation as well as our employees, whose main vision is to benefit and refresh the people of South Africa. We’re proud to be a business unit of the Coca-Cola Eurasia and Africa Group, which is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Coca-Cola Company has operations in more than 200 countries around the world and serves its beverages at a rate of 1.8 billion every day. Working together with our bottling partners, we work to consistently deliver value to our customers—the grocers, retailers, vendors, spazas and tuck shop owners—across South Africa.
The Coca-Cola Company owns the brands, and our bottling partners produce, package, distribute and merchandise our products worldwide. In South Africa, The Coca-Cola System (our Company and bottling partners) employs approximately 9,000 employees and has 15 facilities. Learn more about our bottling system.
Hydration Content Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBachelors , Higher National Certificate
- Experience5 – 7 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
What you will do
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the Integrated Marketing Experience process: (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers
- Positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
Key Knowledge Requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Collaborate and build consensus
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Lead and shape consumer research
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others
- Media Planning;
- Creative Development;
- Consumer Segmentation;
- Quantitative Research;
- Digital Media Strategy;
- Competitive Assessments;
- Marketing Strategies;
- SWOT Analysis;
- Brand Positioning;
- Analytical Techniques;
- Social Media Strategies;
- Problem Solving;
- Brand Architecture;
- Channel Management
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.