Independent Institute of Education (IIE) HR Internships 2023
– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at IIE for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Independent Institute of Education (IIE) invites unemployed graduates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 28 February 2023
IIE – CAT invites suitably qualified candidates who have completed their formal degree NQF 7 level qualifications, seeking experiential training to apply for the 2023 Internship Programme.
The successful candidates will be placed at our Head Office located in Sandton. Trainees will have an opportunity to acquire all-round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department.
This position is within the central IIE academic team. The IIE, as the registered provider has ultimate responsibility for registration, curriculum, delivery, assessment, and certification of all education on sites of delivery as well as for relationships with external partners particularly in the regulatory and accreditation arena.
Report to: The HR Intern will report directly to the Relevant Departmental Manager.
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete an internship project as assigned by your Line Manager.
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your qualification and career aspirations.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Support teams in project work.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must have a Degree (NQF7) in: Human Resources Management or Relevant Field)
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study.
- Should be based in the city of hire.
- Good grades will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online for the Independent Institute Of Education: HR Internships 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates
You must log in to post a comment.