Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Position: Clinical Radiographer
About the job
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit a Clinical Radiographer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is
expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Occupational Health & Safety Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Clinic Superintendent
- Responsibilities to be carried out in accordance with relevant Tanzanian (The Occupational Health and Safety Act, 2003 Part VI Section 60) & International laws, regulations and company Health, Safety, Environment and Community Relations policies, standards & procedures
- Maintain registration to practice in Tanzania as Radiographer
- Report environmental hazards when observed.
- Provide x-ray support to emergency medical services for client personnel located in BGML as required and directed by Clinic Doctor
- Act as a key member to the emergency medical services group on in BGML and take part as directed by the senior BGML medical staff.
- Provide x-ray support for provision of general medical services to clients of BGML clinic.
- Perform x-ray operations, as per equipment provided, for both general, medical check-up and occupational health programs as directed by Doctor.
- Provide supportive x-ray services on an emergency basis, as directed by the Doctor.
- Prepare reports of x-ray actions on a regular basis including types and number of x-rays performed usage of chemicals/films, extra-ordinary x-rays taken or sent to other sites when required and maintenance/repair of site x-ray equipment requirements.
- Provide a safe working environment and maintain internationally recognized standards of X-Ray safety for all staff and clients.
- Record daily, weekly & monthly statistics.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Tanzanian OHS regulations and corporate codes of practice
- Participate in ongoing competency skills training
- Maintain professional development in relation to current international standard medical record skills and knowledge
- Be available to work any shift according to Roster requirements
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to BGML business and clients
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in diagnostic radiography
- Fully qualified to practice as a Radiographer in country of appointment through the government approval process.
- Graduated from a recognized medical institution providing Academy-level or better X-ray training.
- Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a medical institution as a Radiographer.
- Prior experience of working in medical institutions will be added advantage
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Work Ethics
- Able to work under low supervision
- Able to demonstrate a professional manner at all times
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of all clinic clients
- Able to supports and contributes to maintaining a safe environment, promoting accident prevention, and reporting potential hazards
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and benefits
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “RADIOGRAPHER” in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 30th March 2022
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com