Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Position: Biomedical Engineer (Field Service Engineer)
About the job
IQVIA is looking for Field Service Engineer for our Molecular division.
The ideal candidate will be based in Bugando, Tanzania and report to our client. The ideal candidate must have a good understanding and proficient in English and the local language. Please only apply if you meet the criteria and reside in Beira or be open to extensive travelling. Please note: The role will require extensive travelling. Suitable candidate should have own reliable transport.
THIS IS A URGENT ROLE- WE REQUIRE A CANDIDATE WHOM CAN START SOON.
Main Purpose of Job
Provide IQVIA clients with a best in class customer experience. Responsible for on-site systems and instrument installations, maintenance and for solving hardware and software issues.
Actively collaborate with other Service and Commercial colleagues to enhance our overall customer service and support business growth.
- Installation and implementation of new systems in current and new customers sites.
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation)
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems.
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training.
- Close cooperation with Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to provide excellent customer service and support business growth.
- Actively participating in IQVIA Molecular conference calls, service summits, expert meetings and workshops.
- Providing primary service and support to the defined territory.
- Maintaining and managing own tools and accessories needed to perform repairs and preventative maintenance. Including timely validations of tools according to defined procedures.
- Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined
- Reporting to Service Management, including spare part usage report.
- Represent IQVIA in a professional manner.
- Inform Service Management about prep happened in use of IQVIA products.
Skills and Experience
- Scientific mindset: Degree in Sciences/ Medical Technology/ Medical Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Active listening abilities.
- Diploma/College degree – University degree in relevant discipline is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English (listening and writing). Additional language skills are an advantage.
- 5+years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Willingness to travel in the assigned area.
- Proficient in English and the local language
Contact: For questions, please contact Ms. Valerie Mdhluli on [email protected]
If you have not heard from IQVIA 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.