Website Advanzia Bank S.A.
TEST OFFICER (M/F/D)
The Test Officer will have the opportunity to support the growth of our business in a fast-changing environment. As part of the Test Management team in the Digital Transformation and Platform Development department you will play an important role in the software delivery process of Advanzia, defining the test approach and requirements, as well as test design and test execution with a focus on automation. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Test Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design, develop, plan and implement the test approach for each project, covering various applications (fronted/backend) and workflows
- Review and analyse business requirements (user stories) and acceptance criteria
- Generate high- and low-level test cases covering the business requirements in the appropriate testing tools
- Design and execute both manual and automated tests (functional and non-functional) to ensure specific quality levels according to the business requirements
- Prepare test data for test execution
- Document and report test execution and all identified quality issues from different test environments
- Closely collaborate with test automation engineers for the selection, design, development and maintenance of automated test cases
- Support the definition of test automation concepts for complex implementation and migration projects
- Organise and conduct demo sessions for business stakeholders and support them during UAT
- Participate in POCs and prototype initiatives
- Proactively identify and suggest improvements in our Quality Assurance procedure/strategy
- Closely collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Application Development team and other department members
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- University degree in an IT or finance-oriented field
- Significant experience in functional/non-functional software testing
- Professional experience in the usage of test management tools and frameworks (e.g. Robot framework, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with agile software development processes and techniques is mandatory (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- At least basic professional experience with Database testing and testing of APIs (e.g., MySQL, Postman)
- Experience with integration testing of system components, as well as system integration testing
- Expertise in test automation for APIs/web services, web and mobile applications
- Any ISTQB certification, Foundation or Advanced
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms and core banking systems
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Service and results-oriented personality
- Strong analytical skills to analyse requirements and systems under test
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and to transfer and abstract knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and a structured approach with the ability to set priorities
- A proactive and reliable team player
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a larger team
- Desire to learn and develop in a fast-moving international environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German or other languages are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
- Development and Programming
- IT Project Management
- Project Management
- Webdesign and Ergonomics
- Networks and Servers
- Architecture and Systems
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].