Manhattan, New York, United States of America
Albany, NY, United States
Job ID: 3106540
Posted: November 16, 2022
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to HPS management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 5 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HP Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the HP PM Professions community On the PMP Certification path.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.