Website Crested Crane Academy
CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY is a private Co-education Boarding and Day school, from Nursery to Grade twelve. Our VISION is to provide a holistic, excellent and affordable education at both national and international levels. We strive to prepare our young people for a rapidly changing 21st century work place and to enable them take up their place as confident citizens in a global world.
“IN QUEST OF EXCELLENCE” we are looking for a dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified person in the role of Administrative Assistant.
This is an Administrative role at middle level. The Administrative Assistant shall perform support administrative roles and functions and shall report to the Business Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, stock reports for kitchen, stores and uniforms and all school inventory
- Issue transport cards for all students, maintain transport registers and constantly ensure they are up-to-date.
- Issue meal cards and maintain meal registers and constantly ensure they are up-to-date
- Maintain Asset register for the School and ensure it is up-to-date.
- Issue Admission Letters for new Students and compile enrolment data for analysis
- Conduct an induction tour for new parents/students around the school
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor and/or management
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Competency in Ms Word, Ms Excel and Power Point computer applications
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role in a reputable organization
- Data analysis skills
Other Relevant skills and competencies
- The Administrative Assistant shall be a mature person between 25–35 years
- Must possess very good communication skills
- Must be pro-active and attentive to detail
Full Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels and minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or any related field. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a school environment. Should be able to work under pressure and work beyond normal working hours including weekends. The Applicant should also have an interest in learners’ affairs holistically and spiritually. Candidate should not be less 25 years of age. (Men are encouraged to apply no Gender discrimination.)
Must have three (3) traceable references.
Please apply by submitting full detailed professional academic qualifications AS A SINGLE DOCUMENT, including comprehensive curriculum vitae of not more than two pages:
Email: [email protected]
Please note, as we value all applications only successfully applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for Application: Saturday, 14th May, 2022 before 17:00 hours.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].