Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
The incumbent is an Administrative Assistant, assigned to perform duties under the direct supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration (CFA) and under the guidance and co-ordination of the Senior HR Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- When required or during absence of the Senior HR Assistant, and for simple cases, assisting in interpretation of staff rules and regulations, staff instructions and procedures and in processing of entitlements , issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personal records and files;
- Checking and creating the Suppliers (consultant and Experts) into IRMA system (register Ids, Bank details, Registration Forms for all programme);
- Scanning and archiving in the folders in electronics and hard copies;
- When necessary making Service Request for merging;
- Preparing SSA contracts for Consultants and Experts, creating daily contracts into IRMA system;
- Maintaining the Consultants Roster, checking invoices and evaluation forms;
- Monthly data entry into IRMA system for deductions, advances, attendance and overtime;
- When necessary, assisting and participating in initial orientation of international and local staff on general administrative matters;
- Keeping track of Home Leave eligibility and periodicity, and inform MMs accordingly; assisting in making arrangements for interview travel, initial appointment, home leave and repatriation/resignation travel;
- Assisting in the recruitment of local staff, including preparation of the long list, invitation to the test/interview, informing the candidates on the test/interview results; informing Interns on the selection results of interns for the Mission;
- Acting as Travel Focal Point for the Mission and informing mission members and staff about OSCE Travel Rules, Regulations and Instructions;
- Providing help, assistance and explanations in filling out OTA (Official Travel Authorization) and TC (Travel Claim) forms to OSCE mission members upon request;
- Requesting from corporate window contractor and travel agency(s) quotation for tickets per e-mail upon the request from mission members; choosing the most economic itinerary based on quotations received for further booking of tickets;
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO) in Oracle for air tickets and SSAs for all programmes, based on the received PRs;
- Distributing air tickets after receipt among the mission members; following-up with Travel Agency when necessary on correctness and proper delivery of tickets;
- When necessary, making reservations of hotels and other means of transportation for the OSCE mission members and visitors while of official business, upon their written requests;
- Checking and analysing monthly reports provided by the travel agent on travel charges and reporting any discrepancies to the Senior HR Assistant and CFA;
- Reporting to Senior HR Assistant and CFA on any discrepancies, problems, inefficiencies and misconduct in relation to Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe travel or travel arrangements on timely basis;
- Uploading updated travel-related forms such as DSA, BLA, Travel Claim and Official Travel Authorization forms into Doc-in;
- Registering, codifying and archiving documents and official correspondence;
- Maintaining and updating when necessary travel section of Doc-In of the OSCE Mission to Moldova. Initiating, preparing routine correspondence in English, Romanian and Russian in draft or in final upon request;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Completed secondary education supplemented by secretarial, administrative, commercial or other relevant studies;
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience in travel or HR activities, preferably in an international organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and Russian in addition to the Romanian language.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.osce.org.