Website RBC Investor Services
AML/KYC Senior Analyst Register Services
- Not disclosed
- Last updated:
- 20 September 2022
- Contract Type:
- Full Time
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
AML/KYC Senior Analyst Register Services
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 16 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients’ evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our asset servicing peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for seven consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with CAD 4.4 trillion in client assets under administration as at January 31, 2018.
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Analyst, you will be performing first line of defence for AML/KYC due diligence in close collaboration with the Fund promoter, specifically PCS Funds.
What will you do?
- Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with RBCIS procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Participate in various on-boarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
- Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Knowledge in the AML main regulations and laws.
- AML KYC On-boarding experiences.
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module
- Team lead experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
- RBC Investor Services
- Luxembourg office 14, Porte de France L-4360 Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Company Profile:
- RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury and market services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide,…
- Read Full Profile
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].