Website Enovos Luxembourg S.A.
Asset Manager Renewable Energies (m/f/gn)
Department: Renewable Energies
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent contract; full time
- You check the renewable assets’ financial and operational performance by analysing deviations, identifying causes and correlations
- You propose and support the implementation of improvement programs to increase production and optimize the asset’s operation
- You analyse energy production losses and carry out statistical data analysis and root cause analysis
- You ensure compliance with safety, regulatory and environmental obligations, and permits
- You handle contract and claim management with insurance, suppliers, direct marketers, and subcontractors
- You handle preventive and corrective maintenance work
- You ensure leveraging of best practices from asset management with functional teams across the business
- You ensure commercial management by handling purchase orders and contracts, and tracking correct billing, compliance for invoicing and other contractual obligations in collaboration with group support
- You ensure regular assessments of assets including site visits, checking the plant condition, verifying the corrective and preventive measures You provide monthly reports of financial and technical performance indicators
- You hold a master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, or any related field
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You are result-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- You show initiative and collaborate easily internally and externally
- You are committed and willing to acquire new knowledge in a dynamic market
- Good verbal and communication skills in English, German, and French
For external applications, a certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.encevo.eu.