Youth In Need
Youth In Need
***UP TO $2,000 RETENTION STIPEND AVAILABLE!***
Would you like a career that changes lives while working with a team built on shared values? Look no further! At Youth In Need, we value community and relationships. We encourage courageous spaces, leaning into discomfort, and stretching your learning muscles. As an Assistant Center Manager, you will lead a team of teachers in providing high-quality Early Childhood Education to children and families by creating a safe, inclusive and welcoming center environment. You will support teaching teams by providing reflective supervision, leading team meetings and giving constructive feedback.
Youth In Need’s top organizational value is safety, and in the spirit of that value, we are requiring that all our staff have an up-to-date vaccination status against COVID-19 in order to best serve children, youth and families.
Youth In Need has been around since 1974 helping to create safe places for the area’s most vulnerable children. We have more than 400 full- and part-time staff who serve more than 8,000 children, teens and families at nearly 100 locations in six counties in Eastern Missouri.
Youth In Need has been named a St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplace for seven straight years. We are nationally recognized by the US Department of Health and Human Services as an exemplary program. We value social justice and are dedicated to enhancing racial equity in our organization.
We are interested in an Assistant Center Manager with a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education (or related field) OR 18 hours ECE and 3+ years experience in an early childhood setting.
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years experience working with children (birth-5) and management experience. Experience with Head Start Performance Standards, Missouri Licensing Regulations, Infant/Toddler Responsive Care and Creative Curriculum preferred.
Ability to be CPR certified is required.
We offer an extensive amount of competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance at low cost
- Paid Time Off including 12 Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday, 12 Sick Days and 2 Weeks Vacation (which increases with years of service)
- 401k with 3% Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Opportunity for growth
- No phone calls please. If you have questions, please email [email protected].
- Youth In Need is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to ability, age, ancestry, color, cultural background, faith/religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, income, marital status, national origin, political belief/affiliation, pregnancy, race, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit youthinneed.aaimtrack.com.