Website Standard Bank
Banker, Prestige Direct
To take demand from Prestige client for any banking matters ranging from product questions to client account activities (e.g., account status, statements, debit order information, etc.), as well as personal account opening whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the client within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- Diploma Business Commerce
- Meets FAIS intermediary services and FAIS advice requirements
- Client Coverage
- 5-7 years Relevant FAIS qualification with FAIS experience and operates without supervision for intermediary services. Operates under supervision or advice.
- Previous experience within a physical, virtual or voice branch environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- Exploring Possibilities
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People
- Conveying Self-Confidence
- Embracing Change
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Account Opening & Maintenance
- Risk Identification
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.