Chemonics International seeks a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID-funded Haiti Resilient Environment South Activity (RESA).
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm, is seeking individuals with expertise in various technical and program management areas for the anticipated USAID Haiti Resilient Environment South Activity (RESA). The goal of this program is to increase community resilience by protecting and restoring ecosystem services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall management, leadership, technical direction, and administrative oversight
- Serve as the principal liaison with USAID, the Government of Haiti, ministries, and partners
- Play a lead role interacting with other key Haitian counterparts including the Haitian Ministry of Environment, donors, and other key stakeholders
- The chief of party will also supervise technical leads
- A master’s degree in natural resource management or related concentration from accredited colleges or universities
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing natural resources management or environment programs in developing countries
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships with host country government counterparts, community stakeholders, and private sector for integrated and locally led natural resource management
- Demonstrated communication, creative problem solving, and management skills
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing) required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Conversational French and/or Haitian Creole is preferred
How to apply
Interested professionals should send their resume to [email protected] by October 14, 2022, indicating in the subject line the position of interest. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Positions will be based in Haiti.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
To apply for this job please visit reliefweb.int.