At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is one of the leading integrated Cybersecurity providers in the world, operating in over 150 countries with 7000+ cybersecurity professionals. Digital Identity is a major practice at EY with over 1000+ IAM practitioners.
With over 20 years of Digital Identity experience, EY has delivered end-to-end programs from inception to strategy to business case development and ultimately to technical hands-on implementation and operations in many diverse industries.
We currently have a career opportunity for a CIAM Business Analyst. In this role you will join a multi-disciplinary engineering team and implement innovative Digital Identity Solutions using products such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Microsoft Azure Identity suite, ForgeRock and Okta.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting functional & non-functional requirement for customer IAM domains
- Understand the requirement of the business and have technology acumen.
- Support the project implementation through full life cycle of a customer IAM program
- Technical writing, decision making and problem solving
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Undergraduate or masters’ degree preferably in Information Security, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proficiency with various methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile delivering large-scale payments projects/programs
- Previous BA experience in IAM domain preferably in customer IAM space.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, document, prioritize and define business needs and requirements in complex scenarios
- Past implementation experience with any on of the CIAM technology platforms is preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrates superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills
- Ability to lead and work on multiple pursuits
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to unfamiliar, ambiguous or changing conditions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and relationship management skills
- Possession of the CISSP certification or equivalent
- Security Clearance is preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at clients or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
What EY Offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.