Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Coordinator, Project Management
Title: Coordinator, Project Management
Department: Project Management
Location: Washington, DC
Reports To: Director, Project Management
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Please Note: All US employees of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including remote staff. Proof of vaccination will be required. The Foundation will provide reasonable accommodations based on medical or religious grounds.
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is seeking Coordinator for our Project Management Office (PMO). This role provides important support for project management across the whole organization, working directly on a small central PMO. The Coordinator reports directly to the Director, Project Management but also takes direction from others on the team to provide support to the PMO. This individual serves as a key resource in helping the PMO to support the professionalization of project management across the organization, ultimately helping EGPAF reach its mission.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
- Lead the team’s Knowledge Management efforts by maintaining internal and external document libraries and intranet sites
- Maintain project-level tracking documents
- Support submission of annual applications for CDC awards
- Maintain Office 365 groups for key PMO points of Contact
Database maintenance and support
- Assist with the internal project database (AMS) by providing orientation to the system for new staff
- Perform quarterly AMS system audits
- Complete AMS audit tool and support staff in ensuring documentation is complete
Documentation and data visualization
- Assist with drafting, formatting and editing of key documents
- Development of report schematics, tables, charts, and process timelines and calendars
- Assist with annual project management survey roll out by maintaining response collection form, updating PowerBI dashboards, supporting result dissemination
Meetings and Conference Facilitation
- Assist with planning and organizing meetings, webinars, conferences, trainings
- Responsibilities for these events include:
- Sending out meeting invitations and agendas
- Managing Zoom, MS Teams, or other virtual participant platforms
- Troubleshooting issues with participants and IT
- Taking notes and tracking follow-up of action items
- Managing logistics for in-person trainings (food, office space, office supplies)
- Ensuring access to materials
- Enter post training/conference data and provide general analysis
To be successful, you will have:
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strength in writing, copy-editing, formatting, and communication
- Excellent attention to detail and organization, flexible and adaptable to changing situations, and ability to work proactively and independently when necessary
- Familiarity with or interest in project management, public health, international relations, international development, or related fields
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with developing countries
- Fluency in French or Portuguese
- Experience with PowerBI
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of marginalized communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.