Location: Hong Kong
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Date: Nov 23, 2022
Requisition ID: 1008982
Core Business Services – BMC – Multimedia – Senior Officer / Officer – Hong Kong
Your key responsibilities
- Plan, organize, execute, and deliver multimedia projects, including but not limited to video production, animation and photography
- Coordinate and perform video shooting, editing and video graphic design
- Support live streaming and live event including audio-visual equipment set up and operation, sound recording and photo shooting
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in multimedia design and video production, preferably gained in a production house, media agency or television network
- Strong artistic sense with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Ability to translate conceptual creative ideas to digital contents
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria for the role, please contact us as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.