Digital Charging Solutions GmbH
Electrify Your Career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators. These services provide access to multiple networks of Charging Point Operations (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way.
Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG. With bp as a third shareholder since October 2021, we have gained even more strength to implement our vision of a sustainable future. CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility together with the other verticals FREE NOW and SHARE NOW.
- Define go-to-market strategy for B2C business and model respective scenarios in form of business cases
- Develop business related decision matrix for lead funnel in close collaboration with sales teams
- Conduct research and analysis on specific topics relevant for the future development of the company and evaluate new business opportunities
- Create comprehensive concepts, develop business models and cases and create appealing presentations to the management and shareholders of the company
- Act as a sparring partner on strategic topics and M&A activities to the leadership board
- Master’s degree in Management, Economics, Finance or similar
- 2-3 years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm preferably with focus on e-commerce
- Experience in the energy sector is a plus, preferably in the field of e-mobility
- Ability to structure, manage and solve complex topics
- Proactive and independent working style combined with very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong demonstration of ownership, while possessing a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills with the ability to communicate on point to all levels
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of German and English
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products and services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live collaborative spirit
- An open – minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Awesome benefits such as a monthly mobility budget and development budget, diverse team events and much more
- A modern office and opportunity to work remotely
… and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment.
At DCS we acknowledge the value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We strive to create an inclusive work environment, safe for anyone regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, abilities, ethnicity or race. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions and treat each applicant with the same respect and consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.stepstone.de.