Job Title: Crop Science – Field Supervisor
Division: Crop Science
This position will plan, execute, and manage activities related to the production of commercial maize Seed in Kenya. This will also include assistance with any field trials in the specific geographical area of operations. To produce and supply good quality seed in the correct volumes for sale.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinating processing in both tolling plants
- Plan for consumables for seed processing yearly
- Work closely with warehouse team in managing materials supplied to toller and maintain the stock in good order
- Work closely with toller to create processing report and share with production admiratio
- Work closely with quality to ensure seed are sampled timel
- Goods receipt of services from vendors
- Effective communication with toller operations to ensure that the seed is delivered timeously to the processing plant without quality loss.
- Daily reporting on production progress in both Tollers
- Implement, co-ordinate, and functionalize QMS (ISO 9001) systems.
- Help production Manager on oversee Tolling Operations
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- /Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agriculture engineering, Seed technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar filed
- Experience in Seed production, handling, or processing of Seed.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- SAP & MS Office package
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
To apply for this job please visit bayerza.secure.force.com.