Data Strategy Solution Mgr
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Data Strategy Solution Manager, are to:
- Develop knowledgebase of current state process enablers from an application and a data perspective;
- Help build knowledge needed deeper in functional teams;
- Active participation in NA Governance Committee and represents North America in Global Projects and in New Business Innovation Initiatives;
- Engage with Regional IT leaders to define leading practices and design patterns in data strategy for the NA region;
- Define and execute a data strategy on behalf of NA Product Supply that improves the accessibility, interoperability and reusability of data and ensure access to data generated from and used by external sources and functions outside of SCM;
- Contribute to and applies design principles and standards to govern reference, transactional, and reporting data that is captured in enterprise (TMS, SAP, SFDC, SAP IBP, etc.) and function specific tools;
- Work closely with the IT organization to highlight and resolve data gaps and opportunities to improve data delivery SLAs;
- Drive business execution of investments needed to achieve the data strategy in collaboration with global and local IT organizations;
- Play the role of business project manager and/or business data solution lead on largest strategic projects for NA.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or information science, data science or business related functions;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- At 5 years of experience in data strategy, data governance or driving supply chain data solutions;
- Experience leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to understand complex data process and consequences of decisions and design solutions considering risks;
- Excellent collaboration skills to works across diverse stakeholder groups;
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization;
- 5 years of project experience.
- Change management experience.
Colorado Jobs: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. The salary (or range) displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. This salary (or salary range) is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
To apply for this job please visit career.bayer.us.