Recruitment Matters Africa
The purpose of the role is to recover monies/debt owed to the Company and in doing so keeping and improving our current business relationships with customers and building on the Company’s good reputation.
- Accurate capturing of documentation (opening new customer accounts on Syspro, updating customer info etc.)
- Reconciling customer accounts (customer claims, requests for credit/refund etc.)
- General Administrative duties such as assisting customers with completing forms
- Send monthly statements as well as POD’s/delivery notes/credit notes per customer requests. Following up on customer payments, claims etc.
- Attend to customer queries and sending feedback (recons/documents) timeously. This includes effectively resolving customer queries and investigations too.
- Escalating of queries to Debtors Supervisor to assist where needed
- Effective communication with finance team members and other internal departments and external service providers/customers
- Loading of claim Trackers for Warehouse & Commercial to approve
- Accurate allocation of payments as per customer remittance advice or statement balance
- Remittance Reviews to be submitted for approval before processing of payments (where Trading Terms are applicable)
- Accurate processing of Trade Expenses as per Trading term and any extra expenses deducted to the General Ledger accounts within the correct periods
- Weekly reporting on all accounts – Age Analysis together with comments and feedback
- Meeting weekly and monthly deadlines as per KPAs.
- Assist the Debtors supervisor as and when required.
- Matric certificate
- Financial/accounting diploma is preferable
- A minimum (3-5) years Debtors experience (in FCMG environment will be preferable)
- Preferably have an accounting background
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy – MS Office, Work Excel and Outlook
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and on own
- Good numerical aptitude.
- Must have strong decision-making and analytic skills.
- Must have clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have effective time management and organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Team orientated, flexible, and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com.