Website UNICEF USA (UUSA)
Director, Corporate Partnerships, Partnership Management
|Location:||New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, , Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Washington, DC|
|Employment Type:||Regular Full-Time|
UNICEF USA (UUSA) is a private, independent, U.S. nonprofit that exists to deliver impact for children. UNICEF USA advances the global mission of UNICEF by rallying the American public to support the world’s most vulnerable children. We are driven by a shared objective that every child is healthy, educated, protected, and respected. Headquartered in New York City, UNICEF USA has nearly 300 employees across the U.S. with nine regional offices. This year, UNICEF USA raised over $1B in private sector support, advanced legislation, and secured government resources to deliver impact for children. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Position: Director, Corporate Partnerships, Partnership Management
Location: Nationwide / Remote
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary: NYC’s minimum salary for this position is $92,000. This may be adjusted to reflect the cost of labor of a candidate’s work location, if outside of NYC.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Director will have significant revenue-generation, relationship building, stewardship, strategy, and implementation responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
• Cultivate, manage, and grow relationships with priority corporate partners including raising at least $500k in new/incremental revenue and managing at least $1-$2 million in existing grants
• Develop global strategies and execute the plan(s) which maximize partnerships through the U.S. and international activities focused on multi-year multi-million dollar partnerships which can include philanthropic/foundation grants, cause marketing, sponsorship, customer fundraising, employee engagement, and/or shared value activities, while also delivering on the partners’ business and philanthropy goals
• Manage, grow, and retain staff including the Associate, Corporate Partnerships to help secure additional resources financial and non-financial resources through key partnerships & meet overall team goals
• Build relationships with key corporate contacts at all levels, including senior leadership, and across a variety of functions to help advance the partnership
• Negotiate partnership terms and contracts with key internal and external stakeholders
• Lead meetings and liaise with corporate partners, with UNICEF international colleagues across PFP, Program Division, etc., and internally with other UNICEF USA departments
• Initiate innovative ideas to generate new revenue and add value to partnerships, and develop compelling presentations and proposals
• Serve as primary contact with partner(s), coordinating all internal and external resources to ensure the programs are effectively executed and partners’ objectives are achieved
• Work with internal teams to develop visibility/communications activities to promote the partnership(s)
• Lead/participate in special projects to help the Corporate Partnerships team meet key objectives and goals
• Bachelor’s degree with 8+ experience in a partnership management or strategic partnerships role; mix of corporate and non-profit experience preferred
• Significant relationship-building skills, ability to generate revenue, and partnership management experience
• Proven ability to generate revenue growth; ability to identify and pursue new opportunities
• Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority, from assistants to C-level corporate leadership
• Ability to develop and execute a business or account plan including goals, metrics, strategy, and tactics
• Ability to juggle multiple investments with several large, complex companies at one time
• Ability to effectively lead internal and external meetings
• Experience with integrated marketing programs (digital/social media, PR, marketing collateral, etc.) targeted to different consumer and corporate audiences
• Experience with corporate foundations a plus
• Understanding and experience with developing and growing integrated corporate partnerships
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to effectively collect, analyze, organize, distill and present information
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated; ability to lead projects independently from concept to completion
• Ability to travel to domestic and international developing country locations
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word
• Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNICEF USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.