Website Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL)
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is looking for an experienced finance professional to join our team in the Washington, DC office as a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for leading the company’s budget planning, reporting, and analysis processes; ensuring that RFE/RL does not exceed its annual grant and that grant funds are used efficiently, effectively, and comply with the Uniform Guidance and other sponsor requirements.
Along with the CFO, the Director is RFE/RL’s principal liaison with the USAGM Office on financial matters.
If you are an experienced FP&A executive and leader with a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference by contributing toward our mission, we encourage you to look no further.
Our competitive benefit package includes health and life insurance, employer match for retirement savings up to 7%, and generous paid time off. We are offering a hybrid remote work model with a flexible 2-day per week in office schedule.
You will be responsible for three teams:
1) Finance Business Partners who provide input to the senior management and support budget owners across the organization in the effective management of their financial resources,
2) Data Science and Analytics who analyze, evaluate, and forecast RFE/RL’s cost structure, the financial impact of strategic decisions, and overall financial performance
3) Financial IT Manager who oversees the technical management of the company’s financial information systems and recommends and/or implements such enhancements and upgrades as the Director requires.
- Among other responsibilities key duties will include:
- Budget Planning, Reporting, and Analysis
- Information Systems Management
- Working with different departments ensuring the systems and functions are working accurately and consistently, following best practices
- Developing processes, reviewing policies and procedures that ensure compliance and assist in promulgating those requirements throughout the enterprise
Please follow this link to find the full job description including all of the requirements for this position: https://www.rferl.org/jobs/detail/FIN1580-2201.html
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
As the successful candidate we expect you to have a:
- BA degree in business administration or related field (mandatory); MBA or the equivalent in experience (strongly preferred)
- Prior experience and track record in workflow improvement delivering better financial systems and processes, decision support, and initiatives that improve organizational financial performance
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Advancing process improvements in a finance function or with relevant experience in strategy/management consulting or corporate finance
- Budget management methodology and policy development experience
- Global international or multi-national experience (strongly preferred) with willingness to travel internationally (25%)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability for critical thinking and informed strategic business decision making
- End-user knowledge of enterprise information and database systems
- Effective time management skills with ability to quickly anticipate and resolve problems
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates to be interviewed will be personally contacted and the vacancy will be closed when filled.
To learn more about RFE/RL please refer to our web page: https://pressroom.rferl.org/about-us
To apply for this job please visit apply.teamio.com.