At UNICEF USA, the Corporate Partnerships team works with leading companies to build best-in-class alliances that enhance corporate and philanthropic objectives while helping save and improve the lives of children around the world. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest in the U.S. Foundations sector, and familiarity with UNICEF’s mission and international presence. The intern will be responsible for writing, research, and other tasks related to UNICEF core funding priorities and foundation partners.
Time Frame: September 20, 2022 – December 9, 2022
Pay rate: $15/Hourly
Hours per Week: Up to 20 hours (Fall cohort only)
Deliverables will include:
• Gain knowledge of the role of corporate partnerships in supporting not-for-profit objectives through participation in relevant internal working groups and team meetings
• Project management experience: The individual will be supported to manage process flows and stakeholders to provide deliverables for internal projects
• Business Development experience: The individual will acquire sales experience and an understanding of the fundraising landscape for corporations in the U.S., learning how to create successful campaigns with both social and business impact
• Gain experience creating compelling marketing tools to support fundraising efforts
• Assist in data collection and in-depth research to ensure companies are compliant with global UNICEF business guidelines
• Provide relevant company information to support prospect solicitation strategies for UNICEF programs and USF campaigns
• Help develop a toolkit of turnkey employee engagement opportunities available at USF
• Assist and liaise across the department to facilitate special projects and events
• Research new companies and industry information
• Create and find content for PowerPoint presentations
• Manage data to capture corporate activity across the organization
• The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter, highly organized, and assertive with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word is essential.
• Interest or background in business management, economics, or marketing/communications preferred.
Our fall intern cohort will be virtual and part of a larger program across the organization. Interns will be paid $15 hourly. Interns will be allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. Our internship program is open only to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a college or university degree program. The student may receive college credit for the internship if their college or university permits. Interns work for a period of 8 to 12 weeks in a variety of areas. All interns must be at least 18 years of age and comply with all employment laws.
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, UNICEF USA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
UNICEF USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. UUSA is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].