Website Preeminent Solutions & Consultancy Limited
Our Client is a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. The team majors in premium Lodge and safaris, with the focus of providing unforgettable experiences.
The Lodges offer Conferencing facilities, bar and restaurant services, where meals are served to walk in or booked-in clients.
They are currently looking for a passionate Front Office/Receptionist Personnel.
Job summary: Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all guests, in line with the Lodge vision and values on customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Tasks:
• To undertake front office house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
• To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
• To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
• To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
• To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
• To assist in keeping the Lodge reception area clean and tidy at all times.
• To administer all reservations to ensure that bookings are made and recorded accurately.
• To coordinate shuttle drivers, ensuring transfers run smoothly
• To keep up to date with prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
• To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the manager.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].