Website GASP Motor Project
Fundraising and Business Development Manager (Part-time/Paid)
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and positive fundraiser to join our team. Someone with the drive and determination to deliver the planned increase in income required to execute our strategic development and growth. You will be responsible for raising core and restricted income from charitable trusts and grants, as well as developing corporate
and strategic partnerships.
Please see the full job description below.
GASP Motor Project is in an exciting period of development and growth and we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and positive fundraiser to join our team. GASP is an education charity delivering Early Intervention programmes to young people who may be on the periphery of mainstream education, in danger of entering the youth justice system or disengaged with their lives and future. We work with schools, statutory organisations and charity partners to ensure that the needs of these young people are being met and exceeded.
We are looking for someone with the drive and determination to deliver the planned increase in income required to execute our strategic development and growth. You will be responsible for raising core and restricted income from charitable trusts and grants, as well as developing corporate and strategic partnerships. Capitalising on our success and reputation, you will engage high-profile individuals and organisations; provide the highest levels of stewardship and ensure existing supporters are engaged and managed.
Purpose of the role
This role requires an individual who can multi-task and manage their own work timetable. The post-holder will be an experienced, out-come driven individual who understands the needs of the charity and the young people we work with.
You will be required to
- Working with the CEO, develop and implement a new fundraising strategy to support the growth of GASP
- Implement and grow GASPs network of Trusts, Foundations and supporters to ensure long-term income generation and sustainability
- Identify, research and engage with Grant-making Trusts, Foundations, Corporations and HNWIs to maximise opportunities for income generation.
- Develop and submit high-quality and compelling funding applications, ensuring approaches match interests and priorities, to secure operational and core income
- Provide the highest levels of stewardship, ensuring current supporters feel valued and effective
- Initiate a programme of meetings/visits for funders and supporters to ensure sustained engagement with the GASP programmes and young people we work with
- Coordinate GASP records to ensure funders receive the correct level of acknowledgement, recognition and feedback on the monitoring of inputs, outputs and outcomes as per their specific requirements
- Liaise with the Programme Coordinator to monitor progress on funded programmes and collate information for dissemination to funders as required
- Work with the GASP team to monitor restricted income and ensure it is allocated in line with the funders wishes
- Work with the CEO to agree annual fundraised income and expenditure targets; identify appropriate activity plans to ensure these targets are met or exceeded.
- Prepare budgets and reforecasts in line with activity plans and progress to ensure the timing and value of planned income is correct
- Prepare quarterly fundraising reports for the CEO and Board of Trustees
- The post holder must comply with all relevant GASP policies and procedures, the Institute of Fundraising’s best practice, and any other relevant fundraising and data protection legal requirements (GDPR)
- The role requires being aware of the constantly changing fundraising environment, and to identify opportunities, keep up to date with current trends, circumstances or issues that may affect the charity.
- The role will involve travel to meet current and prospective supporters. It is essential that the post holder has a full driving licence and access to a car.
- Some out-of-office hours working may be necessary; time in lieu will be given at a mutually convenient time
- Working from home and flexible working hours, where appropriate and pre-agreed with the CEO, will be available
- This role requires an enhanced DBS check
- This list is not exhaustive and the post holder will be asked to undertake additional responsibilities or duties requested by the CEO
To apply for this job please visit secureservercdn.net.