Website GY Consultancy
GY Consultancy needs a GIS specialist to join our team. As a GIS specialist, you will work to collect, store, analyze, interpret, and digitally map geospatial and geographic data. The ideal candidate should have experience in typical GIS tools/software such as ArcGIS.
- Typical duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement systems and databases for geospatial data collection;
- Standardize, manage, display, and analyze all types of geographic and spatial data;
- Perform geospatial modeling and spatial analysis;
- Review GIS data for accuracy;
- Build, update and maintain databases and GIS software and hardware;
- Administer and troubleshoot applications and GIS solutions; and
- Provide training to project staff on how to collect and use GIS tools, and how to collect GIS data and understanding of remote sensing techniques.
- Education and experience
This position requires MSC. degree in GIS, Cartography, Geography, computer science, information technology, or a related field, and at least four years of experiences in the field.
- Required skills and qualifications
- Proficiency with GIS desktop software and data management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively configure data
- Ability to digitally map resources and other geographic data;
- Experience with various technology methodologies and applications
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinker
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Ability to process and analyze data
- Term of employment:
- How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants can register or send their CVs and supporting documents (work experiences, academic credentials, appropriate training certificate related to the post, appropriate reference from your previous/current organization/employer) by the following email address: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].