Website CVPeople Tanzania
Head Of Sales
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 05/16/2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Operations, Designer and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- local and national trends in the market
- Manage team and individual targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their need
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss
Knowledge and Experience
- 10 years of relevant sales experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problem