Website EFA group
INTERN – EFA IN THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
FROM FEBRUARY TO JULY 2023
The EFA group in the European Parliament is looking for an intern for the period mid-February – mid-July 2023 in order to support our press, communication and campaigns officer.
This internship is a full-time paid internship of 5 months based in Bruxelles. This is established to give students or people who have recently graduated from University the opportunity to build on the knowledge acquired during their studies and to familiarize themselves with the activities of the EFA group in the European Parliament which is one component part of the Greens/EFA group in the EP.
If you are young, interested in fighting for self-determination, language diversity, sustainable development, social justice and equality… thus another Europe, a Europe of all peoples, you are invited to apply!
Please read carefully the criteria and application requirements below
Applicants for internships have to fulfil the following conditions:
- Be a student (proof of student status will be requested at a later stage) or recently graduate with an officially recognised higher degree (copy of university diploma will be requested at a later stage).
- Be aged 18 or over on their internship start date.
- Be national of a Member State of the European Union or an accession/candidate country. However, the Group may offer a limited number of internships to nationals of other countries.
- Share Greens/EFA values.
- Have an excellent standard of English and be fluent in at least one other EU language.
- Not have any other internship or professional activity in parallel.
The application shall consist of the following documents (in English) and be sent by email to [email protected] before 01/12 CoB (Close of Business) :
- A CV (Europass or resume)
- A motivation letter
The final decision will be taken at the latest by December 6th.
To apply for this job please visit www.greens-efa.eu.