Website Maycomb Capital
NOTE: This job notice is on a rolling basis. The position will remain open until it is filled.
The Investment Analyst for The Community Outcomes Fund will be primarily responsible for supporting all aspects of the investment process.
- Investment Structuring – Build financial model and conduct sensitivity analysis.
- Due Diligence – Assist with investment diligence of social service models and providers, including quantitative data on historical performance and impact, and qualitative assessments of evidence-based programs.
- Portfolio Management – Monitor investments in Fund portfolio, coordinate investment reporting, and other aspects of portfolio management.
- Project Management – Track investment opportunities and manage relationships with key pipeline partners. Prepare investment memoranda.
- Competitive benefits
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major.
- 1-3 years’ experience as financial / investment analyst (preference for experience in a formal analyst training program) or comparable quantitative training and experience in consulting.
- Positive attitude and empathetic disposition; drive to do work in service of others.
- Excellent understanding of and ability to create and control complex Excel-based financial models and Powerpoint presentations.
- Keen interest in impact investing, evidence-based policy, community development and/or public-private partnerships; experience is a plus but not expected.
- Ability to travel as needed for diligence of investment opportunities and asset management of existing investments.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with external partners.
- Commitment to a collegial workplace and the flexibility and drive to thrive in an evolving start-up environment.
Please send a copy of your resume and statement of interest to The Community Outcomes Fund at [email protected] with the subject line “Investment Analyst”
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].