Website DT Global
DT Global is driven by a fundamental commitment to one goal: to work in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that transform lives beyond expectations. DT Global—launched in 2019—is built on legacy companies AECOM International Development’s Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities with the aim to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of almost 2,500 staff and experts work in over 100 countries. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. We meet communities where they are on the development spectrum and help them move to where they want to be. Together, we bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives around the world on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders.
Overview: DT Global is seeking a Junior Cost and Pricing Specialist to support our U.S. business development team on proposals for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The Junior Specialist will assist with research, preparation, review, and submission of USAID cost proposals in response to specific solicitation requirements and relevant regulations. The Junior Specialist will work to assist a team that is responsible for developing competitive and fully compliance cost/price proposals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in research and preparation of a wide range of cost proposals with exceeding complexity, in response to specific solicitation requirements and relevant regulations.
- Work independently and effectively on multiple proposal efforts, contributing to the achievement of a fully compliant and competitive cost proposal.
- Research financial inputs related to Decision to Bid Forms and prepares and contribute to the analysis of budgets.
- Assist proposal team with elements of partnering strategy.
- Assist in preparation and drafting of Teaming Agreements.
- Assist in preparation and drafting of Memorandums of Understanding.
- Maintain cost proposal template library.
- Assist in development and maintenance of proposal pricing strategies, tools, and templates.
- Perform checks of budget spreadsheets.
- Track and research trends related to specific pricing history by customer and associated trends.
- Assist with existing project budget realignments requests.
- Assist with start-up, close-out, and interim reviews of projects’ subcontract, grant, and personnel files assists with resolution of contractual issues and interpretation of relevant regulations.
- Other special projects as may be assigned.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in cost proposal preparation and/or award administration in an international donor environment
- Proven experience or interest working with major international donors including USAID, FCDO, World Bank, or MCC; USAID experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of cost proposal preparation in a federal contracting environment strongly desired
- Solid interest to learn about FAR, AIDAR, DSSR, CFR, and federal reporting requirements
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Excellent conceptual, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English language required; proficiency in another language is desirable.
TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
CUSTOMER/CLIENT FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors, and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.