Website Management Systems International (MSI)
The purpose of CTC-GCD is to provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of this contract, as well as technical expertise that will bolster USAID and implementing partner efforts to design, support, and implement open innovation programs; accelerate the resultant innovations for increased uptake in an appropriate market or context; and disseminate knowledge within USAID and the development community on open innovation best practices, successes, and lessons learned from both the innovations themselves and the programs supporting them. USAID Bureau for Development, Democracy and Innovation collaborates with Innovation Technology and Research hub (DDI/ITR) to work with USAID Missions and Bureaus, as well as with implementing partners, funders, donors, and inter-agency partners on open innovation programs and investments that achieve social rates of return.
**Please note: Only U.S. citizens are eligible for this position**
The Learning Advisor will work on MSI’s Anti-Corruption Task Force Combating Transnational Corruption Grand Challenge for Development (CTC-GCD). The advisor will oversee the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and learning approach at the program and innovator level. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong technical, communication, research and analytical skills with preferred knowledge of transnational corruption.
- Ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigor; work with leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
- Develop and implement a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan across the program.
- Lead the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement including challenges and modifications and update evaluation/assessment work plans.
- Oversee data collection and data collection management work across the different evaluations and assessments including developing data collection instruments, developing sampling and respondent selection criteria and ensuring clear, relevant data requirements.
- Write analytic reports based on M&E data and findings.
- Communicate information obtained through CLA activities to program staff and external stakeholders to foster knowledge-sharing and learning.
- Support designing and delivering training on M&E topics as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, social science, or a related field. A master’s degree in international affairs, social science, statistics or a related field is highly desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience in M&E on USAID projects.
- Previous experience providing technical support to anti-corruption monitoring projects, M&E support projects, and/or large-scale evaluations.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key organizations, working groups, and professionals in the international development M&E sector.
- Exceptional analytic, interpersonal, and team management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
At MSI Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. MSI Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job please visit tetratech.referrals.selectminds.com.