Website Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited
Manager, Global Markets Corporate Sales
Dar es Salaam
Stanbic Bank Tanzania
Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a licensed banking Institution in terms of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act of 2006.
Manager, Global Markets Corporate Sales Job Vacancy at Stanbic Bank Tanzania
Overall management and responsibility for Global Markets Corporate Sales within Stanbic Tanzania Global Markets. This entails ensuring a strategic and co-ordinated sales focus on servicing the Global Markets needs of both existing and new business corporate clients
- Develops and drives Stanbic Tanzania’s Global Markets Corporate sales strategy around growing and servicing clients while ensuring that it is in line with and supports Stanbic Bank Tanzania’s broader strategy.
- Identify sales opportunities that addresses specific needs for our clients and managing from identification to sale and delivery to client.
- Views day-to-day decisions, relationships, and operations in terms of the bigger picture, keeping the overall/long term strategic objectives of Stanbic Bank Tanzania in mind and.
- Offer effective back-up for the Head of CIB Sales Global Markets – Stanbic Bank Tanzania.
Retention and development of existing business
- Has responsibility for the co-ordinated roll-out of the Global Markets corporate sales model within Stanbic Tanzania’s Global Markets, with the aim of providing a level of service which is of high quality, and which is consistent with the standard of service delivered by other Standard Bank Group Global Markets globally.
- Support the role out of structured products to in-country corporate clients on a one-on-one, in alliance with the centre of excellence for such products in county and from Johannesburg.
- Support the sharing of business leads/opportunities (cross-selling) within the wider Standard Bank Group.
- Maximising profitability on income / revenue derived from Global Markets products.
- Build corporate client relationships with the objective of seeking new Global Markets business from existing clients.
- Identify the corporate customer needs and facilitate suitable Global Markets products to service their requirements in the most beneficial manner possible.
- Implement a strategy to pursue corporate clients that have never dealt with Global Markets business within Stanbic.
- Implement a strategy to pursue corporate clients already dealing with other divisions of Stanbic, but not Global Markets, but having Global Markets business opportunities.
- Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders. (e.g., CIB, Project Finance, Structured Finance/Corporate Finance) and leverage off their deals that might have Global Markets opportunities.
- Identify new corporate customers that Global Markets needs and facilitate suitable Global Markets products to service their requirements in the most beneficial manner possible.
- Build corporate client relationships with the objective of seeking new Global Markets business.
Relationships (Internal & External)
- Ability to build credibility across all levels within and external to Stanbic Bank via the skilful application of specialist knowledge and relationship building skills.
- Support the Manager Client Coverage (MCC) in developing relationships with strategically significant and/or difficult corporate clients to ensure that the strategy and business objectives of the client and the Bank are achieved.
- Continually drives and role models a superior client orientated culture within Stanbic Tanzania Global Markets division that aims to exceed client expectations.
- Ensures that supportive, open relationships exist between MCC’s, relevant stakeholders and service providers within Stanbic Tanzania and the Group.
- Follow through with the leads and access to strategically influential stakeholders in large corporate, commercial and government organisations in order to introduce them to the benefits of dealing through Stanbic Tanzania Global Markets and the Group.
- Ability to build strong network with rest of market players with aim of ensuring appropriate information sharing for a wider markets development while extracting relevant opportunities for growing Stanbic Tanzania’s business.
Information & Reporting
- Has a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers, opportunities, challenges, needs, competition and threats inherent in the environments/business sectors within which clients operate.
- Has insight into local and international trends, developments and benchmarks within the financial sector, banking and specifically Global Markets products.
- Has a good understanding of both traditional and non-traditional competitors, their drivers, products, strengths, vulnerabilities, market share/client base and the impact that these factors have on Stanbic Tanzania’s value proposition to the client base.
- Periodic analysis of Portfolio performance relative to various benchmarks and take full ownership of data integrity/accuracy of reporting.
- Active use of Salesforce as a main tool for Client Management by ensuring all call reports, opportunities and other relevant information are continuously updated.
- Work with other stakeholder to ensure tracking of up to-date records of client activity and won and lost deals.
- Monthly report on Global Markets corporate client income.
- Ensure all clients have updated dealing mandates, Products Suitability, and all relevant legal documents including GMRA, ISDA and the like where appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience in Corporate Sales role in the industry.
Must be ACI qualified.
- An excellent working knowledge of foreign exchange and money markets, and an intermediate understanding of other Global Markets products.
- Strong understanding of Corporate Sales business, its products, clients, processes and platforms.
- A good understanding of macroeconomics and current economic trends
- A good appreciation and knowledge of Risk Management, covering Operational Risk, Market Risk and Credit Risk.
- Global Markets and Banking background.
- At least 3 to 5 years proven experience in marketing foreign exchange / money market products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of the Exchange Control Rules and Regulations applicable if Tanzania context.
- Strong networks within the corporate / commercial / government sectors.
- Experience in high-level relationship building and maintenance.
- Good understanding of the Financial Institutions Act.
- Manager, Global Markets Corporate Sales Job Vacancy at Stanbic Bank Tanzania
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. Standard Bank South Africa has a Vaccination Policy which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.