Website Abt Associates -
About the job
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the MEL Director will provide leadership and management oversight of research, monitoring and evaluation activities for the project in alignment with the Tanzania Horticulture results framework. This includes leading the collaborative learning and adaptation activities. The MEL Director will also oversee two other MEL support staff. The position is contingent upon contract award to Abt Associates.
- Master’s degree in statistics, social science, development economics or a related field
- 10 years of experience with Masters degree or 6-8 with PhD in data management and analysis for M&E, learning, and adaptive management
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing MEL systems in complex donor-funded development projects. Experience implementing MEL activities on health system strengthening projects and/or projects that integrate health care for vulnerable populations desirable
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS Office software; data analysis software, e.g. SPSS or Stata
- Experience conducting monitoring, evaluation and research tasks related to Feed the Future activities and technical areas.
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, with demonstrated experience managing data collection teams.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written English skills for writing MEL reports and deliverables for USAID and project stakeholders.
- Strong management skills to manage MEL support staff and activities.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
To apply for this job please visit egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.