Website IntraHealth International
IntraHealth International is now hiring for an Officer in our Business Development Unit. In this entry-level role, you will be supporting the positioning, planning, development, and submission of proposals to a range of US government, non-USG and foundation donors.
This position can be based out of our headquarters office in Chapel Hill, NC or remotely.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to proposal managers, including preparing proposal components such as past performance references, staffing documentation, donor-required certifications, and assisting with budgets and budget notes.
- Draft corporate capabilities documents that synthesize approaches and key results in order to market the organization’s strengths and achievements. This could include content for our website, as well.
- Participate in meetings with an array of external clients and stakeholders, such as partner agencies and technical consultants.
- Liaise with project leaders, program staff, and field staff to collect and manage organizational information and knowledge and seek strategic opportunities for technical growth, synergy, and cost sharing.
- Track new opportunities on the internet and in professional literature, including announcements of proposal solicitations, analyses of funding trends, and developments in the field of global health.
- Collaborate with appropriate program and project staff to prepare organization to pursue funding opportunities, including pre-solicitation research, identification of consultants, staff recruitment, identification of potential partners and competition, on-the-ground reconnaissance, etc.
- Support the organization’s diversification of funding through research, preparation of capability statements, PowerPoint presentations and other communications materials to highlight our approaches and experience to new funders and in new technical areas for growth.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, plus 2 years of relevant experience in public health, international. studies or a related field of study.
- Knowledge of the global health or international development field.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Proficiency in French and/or Spanish highly desired.
- Knowledge of the global health field and funding.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with staff across the organization.
- Ability to quickly learn about and become conversant in IntraHealth’s programs and technical capacities.
- Ability to handle occasional stress and long hours in a fast-paced environment.
Why join IntraHealth?
IntraHealth International is a global health nonprofit that has worked in more than 100 countries since 1979. We improve the performance of health workers and strengthen the systems in which they work so that everyone everywhere has the health care they need to thrive.
Our programs generate long-term social and economic impact to keep communities around the world healthy, strong, and prosperous. And our dynamic staff are passionate about global health and equity. We are committed to excellence.
Join us. The future of global health starts here.
IntraHealth is a great place to work. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and flexible teleworking and remote work policies that reflect our focus on staff safety, well-being, and retention.
Our workplace culture
IntraHealth stands for equality, justice, and respect. We strive to be an antiracist organization that works to minimize power imbalances and increase local sustainability in global health. We aim to create and foster a workforce that reflects and contributes to the diverse global community in which we work. Join us and be part of it.
Learn more about our workplace culture: https://www.intrahealth.org/our-workplace-culture
Our COVID-19 safety measures
IntraHealth is a global health organization that knows the power of vaccines. All US-based IntraHealth staff are required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 before beginning work. Those who cannot get vaccinated for medical or religious reasons can request an accommodation. This helps us keep our staff and partners safe and ensures that IntraHealth—as a US government contractor—complies with all US federal government regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.