Pilot (International Captain)
The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) is one of the most recognized brands in the world. Our aviation department is proud to be responsible for the safe, efficient, and world class travel experience of our senior leadership. Mirroring our business, about 25% of our executive travel is domestic and about 75% is international. As an organization, we value a culture of diversity and inclusion and are committed to the development and advancement of our associates. We have an incredible team of aviation professionals and have an exciting opportunity to add a Pilot (International Captain) to the team who meet our high standards of aviator skills, safety, leadership, and professionalism. If you are interested in joining our team of professional pilots, you may apply.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Serve as Pilot-In-Command and manage all flight crew activities to ensure each trip is flown safely and effectively. Maintain a pleasant operational environment providing positive interaction with the crew, passengers, and support personnel.
- Evaluate all risk factors and contingencies (i.e. weather) and adjust trip as necessary to maintain the highest degree of safety possible.
- Select and implement the most efficient and comfortable routes and altitudes within the structure of international (or domestic) airspace.
- Comply with government laws and regulations, and Company-specific policies, procedures, and standards. Keep up to date with new procedures, policies, requirements, FAA, and ICAO regulations.
- Diligently perform all post flight duties, including administrative requirements and communicating pertinent problems to maintenance personnel.
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Seek out new learning and development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills and take actions to improve one’s own knowledge and skills.
- Unrestricted FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multiengine class rating
- Current FAA first-class medical certificate
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RR)
- 3+ years of domestic and international aviation experience (civil, military, or government)
- Current passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the U.S. (multiple reentry status) and be legally eligible to work in the U.S. (possess proper working documents).
- Must be able to travel freely without restriction to all countries TCCC serves
- Service to Passengers:
- Ability to provide direct support to strategic leadership of the company by taking charge of all planning, coordination, and execution requirements of worldwide air travel. This includes responding to the dynamic changes occurring on every trip.
- Minimum of 3,000 hours of total documented flight time.
- Minimum of 1,500 hours of fixed wing turbine time (airplane and powered lift combined).
- When evaluating the flight time of applicants meeting the basic qualifications, consideration will be given to, among other things, quality, quantity, recency, and verifiability of training; complexity of aircraft flown; types of flight operations; and hours flown as PIC in turbine powered aircraft.
- Graduate of a four-year degree program from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Dept. of Education recognized accrediting organization.
- International Pilot Experience in the following regions: (Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, & Latin America)
- Actively flying for 3 of the last 5 years
- Part 91, 121, or 135 flight experience
What we can do for you
- Join the most globally recognizable brand in the world, flying on a truly global scale
- We look for people who want to learn / lead and pride ourselves in giving our team the opportunities for career development
- Join a world class aviation department that prides itself in continuous learning and improvement to be an aviation industry leader
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.