|Dept. / Bus. Group
||VP, Human Resources & Corporate Services
||MD IT Office
- Able to demonstrate and evidence extensive experience of delivering and supporting IT Platforms
- Demonstrable experience working with Azure Services
- Extensive experience of removing manual activities and waste via the use of automation
- Proven experience in establishing DevOps practices
- A good understanding of the Agile SDLC and the implications on services within an ITIL framework.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration tools
- Experience of delivering software automation in the Public Cloud or on-premise
- Experience in working with enterprise scale applications, API Gateways, high availability architectures, load balancing & disaster recovery
- Experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines including production deployments
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure practices and working with Infrastructure-as-Code
- End-to-end experience of delivery across the DevOps Toolchain (ideally products such as Azure DevOps; Jira; SonarQube; Bitbucket; Nexus Repository; Terraform; Key Vault; Istio; Kubernetes; AKS; Mirantis)
- Have sound knowledge of relevant Operations services, Agile principles and ITIL
- Lead diverse teams through being flexible and open in thought and action
- Highly effective communicator and able to do so with transparency and honesty, engaging both stakeholders and your direct and matrix team members.
- Passionate about diversity and developing people inclusively, strengthening their ability to deliver and enable them to grow in their roles and careers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with qualification in an IT, engineering or scientific discipline
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Job Segment: Cloud, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Technology, Finance, Engineering